Sybase ASE is a less known RDBMS compared to Microsoft SQL Server, but is nevertheless extremely powerful. Making the two separated-at-birth cousins talk can be a headache too. This article gives you an idea how to set up a server link between Microsoft SQL Server 2008 with Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5 using a real world example.
They are many reasons why I wanted to get this meter working in Linux. But whatever your reason is, this guide is for you.
I recently purchased a digital multimeter from Maplin which was on sales at that time: Precision Gold N56FU. Being a full sized autoranging multimeter with computer interface, this meter £44.99 seems to worth every penny. Of course, Maplin didn’t make this meter. Some Chinese dudes did. Maplin just rebranded the meter because E-SUN sounded too lame =P
No purchase is complete until it is disassembled!
Ever wanted to grab the output of a command via C++?
In PHP, we are all very familiar with @exec and popen, but what about C++?
string cmd = "/usr/bin/netstat -na"; string OutString; FILE *FileStream; char stdbuffer; FileStream = popen(cmd.c_str(), "r"); while (fgets(stdbuffer, 1024, FileStream) != NULL) OutString.append(stdbuffer); pclose(FileStream);
- The first 3 lines are variable declarations.
- This is followed by popen command which opens a pipe to the external program. r here means to read from the program output.
- We will now use a 1024 character buffer to read the pipe until a null terminator is encountered.
- Remember to close the process pipe once you’re done!
You ask: “What if I want to have the stderr captured as well?”. No problem! Just add:
to the back of your command, just like how you would do it in BASH.
This article gives a graphical and guided tutorial on how to deploy and configure a Microsoft SharePoint Services (SPS) 3.0 with Service Pack 1 on Microsoft Windows Server operating system for a company extranet.
What You’ll Need:
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0.
- Internet Information Services 6.0 or 7.0 configured and functional.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 or 2008. (Recommended)